March 9-11, 2018
3 Days. 5 workshops. 6 Venues. 15 Performances.
All in Salem!
- Tier 1: All Access! All day-time shows plus Calendar Girls, kick-off party, and The Foreigner. A $100 value for $65! (Limited availability)
- Tier 2: General Admission. All day-time shows plus evening improv shows at Capitol City Theatre! $35.
- Tier 2: Student / Youth / Oregon Trail Card-holders: $25.
- All available for purchase Feb 1!
Friday, March 9:
- Pentacle Theatre: Calendar Girls and Kick-Off Party! (Tier 1 only. Limited availability.)
- Capitol City Theater: Salem Famous Improv and SingProv! (Family-friendly)
Saturday, March 10:
- Brush Creek Playhouse: Robin Hood: Crusader for Justice (Family-friendly)
- Aumsville Community Theatre: The Demise of the Downhome Dealers (Family-friendly murder mystery!)
- Keizer Homegrown Theatre: The Brothers’ Grimm Spectacularthon! (not for kids!)
- McKay H.S. Thespians: One-Act
- Willamette University Theatre Department: Wings of Fire, original musical showcase!
- Gallery Theater: Frost/Nixon
- Capitol City Theater: Almost Famous Improv, Salem Famous Improv, and Truth or Dare Live!
- Enlightened Theatrics: The Foreigner (Tier 1 only)
Sunday, March 11:
- Pentacle Theatre: Calendar Girls. (Tier 1 only.)
- TBA Matinee
- Improv Basics, by Jared Richard
- Voice for Actors, by Bentley Michael
- Partner Dancing for the Stage, by Utah Dance Company
- Monologues for Auditions, by Ed Schoaps
- Musical Theatre Auditions, by Ann McBride and Kent Wilson