March 9-11, 2018
3 Days. 5 workshops. 6 Venues. 15 Performances.
All in Salem!
- All Access! All day-time shows plus Calendar Girls, Kick-off Party, and The Foreigner. A $100 value for $65! (Limited availability)
- General Admission. All day-time shows plus evening improv shows at Capitol City Theatre! $35.
- General Admission: Student / Youth / Oregon Trail Card-holders: $25.
- Tickets are limited! Get yours now!
Friday, March 9:
- Pentacle Theatre: Calendar Girls and Kick-Off Party! (All Access only. Limited availability.)
- Capitol City Theater: Salem Famous Improv and SingProv! (Family-friendly)
Saturday, March 10:
- Brush Creek Playhouse: Robin Hood: Crusader for Justice (Family-friendly)
- Aumsville Community Theatre: The Demise of the Downhome Dealers (Family-friendly murder mystery!)
- Keizer Homegrown Theatre: The Brothers’ Grimm Spectacularthon! (not for kids!)
- McKay H.S. Thespians: 10-Minute Festival!
- Willamette University Theatre Department: Wings of Fire, original musical showcase!
- Gallery Theater: Frost/Nixon. Staged Reading.
- Capitol City Theater: Almost Famous Improv, Salem Famous Improv, and Truth or Dare Live!
- Enlightened Theatrics: The Foreigner (All Access only)
Sunday, March 11:
- Pentacle Theatre: Calendar Girls. (All Access only.)
- Casa de la Cultura Tlanese: La Petenera: The Damnation of Men
- Improv Basics, by Jared Richard
- Everything Voice-Over!, by Bentley Michael
- Partner Dancing for the Stage, by Utah Dance Company
- Nail your Next Drama Audition, by Ed Schoaps
- What NOT to Do in a Musical Audition, by Ann McBride and Kent Wilson
With grant support from:
And partnering with:
Archive: CBTF 2017